Due to personal reasons, it looks like I won’t have time to work on Spectaculator for a while.
What I’d though I’d do is release the latest build of v3.0 as beta until I get time to finish it.
It’s stable and complete-ish (apart from the online help) but doesn’t have
all the features I originally wanted to include.
Here’s quick summary of the changes:
- Emulation of 16k/128/+2 Spectrums in addition to 48k
- Cheetah SpecDrum emulation
- Currah µSpeech emulation
- Fuller Box emulation (Invasion of the Body Snatchas)
- The Spectrum 128’s AY sound chip is also available when emulating the 48k spectrum
- Customisable Z80 CPU speed from 3.5MHz to 100MHz
- Mono/Stereo ABC/Stereo ACB sound from the Fuller Box/Spectrum 128’s AY chip
- Multiface 128 in addition to Multiface 1
- When autoload is enabled, if you hold down the control key when
opening an audio cassette file, the Spectrum autoloads in usr0 mode –
useful for some demos
Any feedback or suggestions can be sent here.