Version 6.1 is now available for download. This version is a free upgrade for all registered users.
Please note: If you have an expired trial edition of version 6.0 installed, installing this version will not give you an extra 30-day trial period.
What’s new in version 6.1
- Added the Favourites menu, which maintains a list of your favourite games and programs for easy access.
- Record audio output to a wave audio (.wav) file.
- Cassette recorder now displays program headers for Turbo (ID 11) blocks in TZX files.
- Added more undocumented instructions to the Z80 emulation core and debugger (various Russian demos).
- Significantly enhanced the Beta 128 disk emulation (Pentagon and Scorpion).
- Fixed the .SCL parser when handling large images.
- Stopped auto stop on the cassette recorder kicking in incorrectly when loading Thundercats 128.
- Fixed shortcut keys to increase/decrease the emulation speed when using Ctrl as symbol shift. (Now correctly says Alt++/Alt+- on the menu).
- Fixed problem of mouse staying hidden when pressing F5 (NMI).
- Disabled Ctrl releasing mouse when using Ctrl as symbol shift.
- Fixed incorrect parsing of uppercase characters in the debugger memory editor.
- Fixed spurious errors when saving .scr dumps.
- Removed file extension in Save As dialog so choosing a new file extension works as expected.
- Advanced setting to break into the debugger when the Z80 executes an unhandled opcode.
- Faster startup time than version 6.0.
- Fixed the slow response when double-clicking an icon in Windows Explorer when Spectaculator is already running.
- Fixed a bug (hopefully) where using the +/- keys to change the emulation speed could cause the display to stop updating.
- P.H.M. Pegasus (disk version) sometimes failed to load if autoboot disk images was enabled. Fixed.