Version 7.0.1 is now available for download.
Please note: This is a free upgrade for all registered users. Just download and install it over the top of your existing 7.00 installation to upgrade.
What’s new in version 7.0.1
- Fixed an oversight whereby some devices could override port reads from the ULA if a read selected both the ULA and an additional device due to partial port decoding.
- If you connect all eight Microdrives to the Interface 1, the eighth Microdrive now works correctly.
- Stopped an in-progess action replay (RZX) recording being finalised if the close button was clicked on the Spectaculator main window.
- Fixed the ‘greyed out menus can still be selected in full screen mode’ bug which resulted in an immediate crash.
- Fixed the Find Bytes option in the debugger which found invalid matches if uppercase hex values were used.
- Fixed instruction fetch monitoring when the emulation core is in fast load mode.
Sincere thanks to all those people who supplied bug reports, comments, suggestions and feedback.